The Florida Bar News
The December 1 Bar News is now available with stories including:
- The court taking up an attorney-client privilege case.
- The Bar committee appointment process.
- Clearing the way for a possible new round foreclosure cases.
The Florida Bar Journal December
The December issue of The Florida Bar Journal and digital edition are now available online, featuring articles on:
- The expanding role of PDA discovery
- The transformation of Cuba’s telecommunications and Internet industries
- Extra-record evidence in appellate courts
- Gun regulation by community associations
The President-elect of The Florida Bar appoints bar members to serve on standing committees. The committee preference form is online until Jan. 13. Appointments begin July 1, 2017.
Book your hotel room today and take advantage of our special group rate.
Learn How To Take Advantage of HeinOnline With Fastcase 7 ... For additional information on this tip and others, visit the Tech Tips page.
Find a Lawyer
Daily News Summary
JUDGE FACES DISCIPLINARY HEARING IN CASE INVOLVING POLITICAL RIVALCircuit Court Judge Philip J. Yacucci Jr. is facing a disciplinary hearing for his apparent refusal to remove himself from cases involving a...
LAWYERS WANT THE FLORIDA SUPREME COURT TO RULE ON HOME-RULE QUESTIONCity of Tallahassee attorneys want the Florida Supreme Court to address whether state courts can usurp the city's authority to determine the...
CIVIL CITATIONS GOOD ALTERNATIVE TO JUVENILE ARRESTSThe editorial states: "Police agencies around the state have been making greater use of civil citations as an alternative to arrest and a cr...